|Birthday:|| November 12|
|Team:||The six friends|
2nd grade teacher (first time)
|Relatives:|| Joey McGoldrick (father)|
Veena McGoldrick (mother)
|Friends:|| Brian Williamson|
|Enemies:|| Homer Simpson|
|Appearences and Voices|
|First appearance:||Going to Eastfield Capsite|
Emma McGoldrick is the one of four female member of the six friends.
Emma wears a green shirt with a cyan jacket over it, blues trousers and green shoes. She has black hair.
Emma was emotional, enthusiastic, caring, sweet, and beautiful.
- to be added
- According to My character trivia, Emma is always wanting fame on stage and is trying in many ways to get it
- According to The McGoldricks trivia:
- She is considered to be the smartest of The six friends, with at least 3 A's in English, Maths and IT.
- Her birthplace is Halloway, the Eastern part of Brackney.
- She does work experience at Cash Bot Headquarters
- Her job was to work in the office for 8 teams there.
- She is the richest member, with a bank balance of over £1 million.
- She uses the money to make her mum, Veena McGoldrick, very proud by paying the bills and going food shopping.
- She is chasing fame down in many ways, like comeding, singing and dancing.
- Her favourite show is Loose Women
- Her favourite artist is Morning Musume
- Her favourite video game is Tomodachi Life, which is the same as Salli Henderson
- Her official YouTube username is Lady Emma.
- In the video "Diesel Makes a Grounded Video Out of Emma", he added Emma's fake parents which was some fat person and Blue Jacket Girl and made their voices Diesel and Kimberly.
|The six friends|
|Males||Brian Williamson • Paul Wood|
|Females||Emma McGoldrick • Julie Jones • Salli Henderson • Susan McGildrick|
|Relatives||Brian Williamson||Eric Williamson • Catherine Williamson|
|Paul Wood||Dave Wood • Millie Wood|
|Emma McGoldrick||Joey McGoldrick • Veena McGoldrick|
|Julie Jones||Simon Jones • Kate Jones|
|Salli Henderson||Lawrence Henderson • Grace Henderson • Kendra Henderson|
|Susan McGildrick||David McGildrick • Elizabeth McGildrick|