Eric Williamson is the fat father of Brian.
He was born in Banbury, Oxfordshire on July 8th, 1979. He originally came from England. At high school, he met Cat since they're met. He and Cat would never leave one another and happily got married on October 5th, 1997.
- According to The Williamsons Trivia:
- He was born on July 8th, 1979.
- His zodiac sign was Cancer.
- His birthplace was Banbury, Oxfordshire.
- He originally came from England.
- He was the news reporter for the Lunchtime News.
- His job is to bring up the latest headlines in the country during the lunch hour.
- He has four older siblings and three younger siblings.
- His siblings are Joanna, Keith, Sara, Liz, Katie, Margaret, and Joe
- He also have four dogs growing up. They were Tyler, Sebastian, Nicholas and Derrick.
- He met Cat at high school since they're met
- He and Cat would never leave one another and happily got married on October 5th, 1997.
- When his son, Brian Williamson had a rare condition, which was only cured by eating lots and lots of food, making him obese, he helped him to become obese by going to fast food places like KFC, Pizza Hut, and McDonalds. This also made him obese.
- His favorite TV show is Family Guy
- His favorite artist was Phil Collins
- His favorite team to support are Chelsea