Administrators are responsible for the well-being of the wiki and the community; they will listen to any problem any user has and get to work to fix it. Below are a description of how a proper administrator should behave, a summary of how to become an administrator, and the lists of the current and former bureaucrats and administrators on this wiki.
Definition of an AdministratorEdit
An administrator is not the boss of a wiki, but is the servant of the community. An administrator should not use his/her power to promote his/her own ideas because an administrator is just a normal user who volunteered to become the community's representative. Therefore, an administrator should act in the best interests of the community.
How to become an Administrator Edit
To become an administrator, you must first meet the qualifications. If you do, you must then request for an election and present your speech* to a bureaucrat or an administrator through his or her Message Wall or the Chat. The bureaucrats and administrators will then look into your case and check to see if there are any spots available; if there are, elections will be held for the community to decide.
*A speech usually consists of, but is not limited to: the reason you want to become an administrator, the reason you should be elected, and what you will do once you become an administrator.
Anyone can apply as a candidate in elections as long as he/she meets the qualifications.
- You must show your commitment to the wiki by contributing actively for at least a month.
- You must have at least a basic understanding of how the Wiki works. Knowledge of things such as programming or how to edit in source editor mode are not required, but will give you a major advantage.
- You must have at least 10 channel-related page edits on the account you wish to become an administrator to show your knowledge of the series. Edits on different accounts do not count.
- Channel-related pages refer to any pages that are associated with the TheoryReader1993 channel; examples are character, video, or grounded video pages. Link fixes, grammar fixes, coding, or anything of the likes do not count.
- You must have at least 1,000 or more edits if you wan't to become an admin.
- After that, you can send your request here
- No good YouTube/GoAnimate users needs for requests, they will become an admin since he/she's here
|TheoryReaderFan||Founder, Bureaucrat, and Administrator||August 21, 2015||August 21, 2015||Inactive|
|SF12||Bureaucrat and Administrator||August 22, 2015||August 21, 2015||Active|
|Brition28||Bureaucrat and Administrator||August 22, 2015||August 23, 2015||Inactive|
|Amathist1998||Bureaucrat and Administrator||December 21, 2015||April 11, 2017||Active|